As Bandwidth Costs Shrink (and Capabilities Rise)
It’s the Next Frontier in Online Marketing
Its Rob here. Its 100 degrees again here in LA (yikes!) but I’ve got news of something that could be even hotter.
I have been itchin’ for longer than I care to admit to move some of my marketing tips and production instruction into the visual world.
And today we begin doing just that!Introducing:
Our first streaming video promotional animation!
(Just click on the pretty brown link above to be instantly transported.)
Yep, you’ve seen streaming video, powered by Flash, for quite a while now. Usually it’s a talking head, of some marketer hawking their latest offering.
Kinda cool at first, but something you get over pretty quickly.
However, graphics powered by Flash take advantage of your own unique style, brand and information. Its not just a talking head (snoozola!), but can be anything from an animated Power Point presentation (with sound) to what I’ve got here – a nifty little motion graphic, complete with some 3D animation and cool effects.
And lucky you get to be a fly on the wall as we dive deeper into this exciting world. We’ll report back to you on what we discover, give you ways to get started, tell you how to distinguish your own offerings from others, and offer products to tell you, how to “do it yourself”.
All with the Audacious Audio flair you’ve come to know and love.
So sit back and enjoy our first test!
Our first streaming video promotional animation!





