When you spoof a television phenomenon
You better be funny – and it is!
Well, if you are a coach, entrepreneur or solo professional,
you may have already heard about it - or seen it. That’s because I got buried under a ton of tasks (you know the feeling) and wasn't able to get word to you in time for the official launch.
Regardless . . . its our all new FLASH MOVIE, that raises the bar on our previous blockbuster, Cow With a Dream, with even more fun!

Its called Entrepreneur Idol. We’ve spoofed a very popular television show (you can probably guess which one!) capturing the personalities and shenanigans you're familiar with if you're a fan . . . but tweaking them to the life experience of small business professionals.
Before you view it, a few quick words . . .
First, this movie is one I created for a coach / mentor I told you about at the beginning of the month, Michael Port, who is a rising star worthy of your attention.
Second, in future posts, I’ll be using Entrepreneur Idol to reveal secrets you can use in your own marketing, strategies that have already made this Flash movie a huge hit, and why visual marketing like this offers an incredible opportunity for entrepreneurs like us.
These future blurbs will make it much easier should you ever decide to create such a marketing piece in the future.
But in the meantime . . . sit back and enjoy Entrepreneur Idol.





