Wasn*t that a line from an old Beatles song?
Well its appropriate, because I am FINALLY doing something I have put off for years. And to pull it off, I need your help.
Rather than trying to guess . . . I am asking you to tell me EXACTLY what you need to energize your passive revenue product dreams.
There is even a shameless bribe for you, to make it a no-brainer. :-)
First, pop over to our survey intro page.
Catch a quick movie describing why what you have to say is so important, and what you will receive for 4-minutes of your time. (Its neat!)
Once you let me know how to best provide the exact products and services YOU WANT the most, you will be forwarded to a page with tips on how to access and best use the f.r.ee goodies described in the movie.
(HINT: You would normally have to pay for this stuff. And you will be able to sample which ones you really want before downloading them.)
So head over now to catch our intro movie. Watch the movie. Tell me how I can help you. And collect your goodies.
I really appreciate your help crafting the exact offerings to kick start your passive revenue in 2008.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment