Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Gift of Inspiration

Lynn Jericho's amazing online movie
Viewed by tens of thousands

There is something I love to do around the end of the year that draws a big laugh from many readers.

You might remember the funny Flash movie I sent out the last few years - you know, the one with the blimp and Beethoven*s **Ode to Joy**.

But this year, I decided a bit of inspiration is in order.

A year ago, I coached one of my very talented clients, Lynn Jericho, to create an amazing online movie that thousands around the world found renewing and inspiring:




Many of you may recognize this link. But the movie is so well done, so universal, and so well-received, I figured an encore is in order.

Some amazing facts about this phenomenon:

  1. While I supported Lynn with coaching, tips, and guidance, she wrote the movie herself and selected the stunning visuals.

    Proving you don*t need to be a film school grad to create an effective, inspirational online movie.

  2. Even more stunning, the movie has single-handedly vaulted her confirmed opt-in list, from 220 when the movie was first released to over 12,500 in a little over a year.

She has added over 2500 to her database this holiday season alone. And because of the timeless theme, she now has in place a list magnet that can attract similar numbers of new fans every year.

While the movie has Christmas in the title, its message is universal and non-sectarian.

So enjoy the 2nd in our series of year end gifts!


No comments: