Adding video to your current Skype Setup
In our last story (one stop below), I waxed poetic about the amazing video capabilities of the Skype internet phone service, and the impact it can have on your business.
At the same time, I realize many of you may have never used Skype, or would like a bit more on how to set up Skype with video.
So, I’ve created a quickie video tutorial showing:
- How easy it is to download Skype and use the easy instructions right on the website to get started.
This isn’t marketing hype – they do really hold you by the hand. - The nuts and bolts of getting started using video on your Skype calls. (A heads up: both a microphone and webcam are prerequisites for using video with Skype).
If you’re already familiar with Skype (but not the video capability) skip the first two-thirds of the tutorial to get to the video goodies.
So, click here for the video tutorial






No comments:
Post a Comment